Being based in Bristol means Wales is one of my closest mountain destinations. A trip across the Severn Crossing always means the start of adventure. I’ve also had the absolute pleasure of exploring some of the beautiful Welsh coastline.
I’m collecting a smorgasbord of links and blog posts on this page to help you plan your trip.
- Not going up Snowdon – Cnicht, Moelwyn Mawr, Y Garn and Nantlle Ridge
- Castles and ziplines in Snowdonia
- Secret Snowdonia
- www.pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk – official website of the national park
- www.snowdoniatourism.co.uk – another official website
- www.breconbeacons.org – and for the hatrick – official website of the Brecon Beacons
- www.mwis.org.uk – mountain weather forecast for Snowdonia
- www.mudandroutes.com – useful website, I like the routes on a map page – nicely illustrated with good photos and maps